MAGIC IS A TEACHING TOOL.
You probably know two thirds of all students are visual learners.
Those students—the majority in any school—are simply wired to respond better to a visual medium like magic than to classroom lectures.
My name is Scott Green. I'm an assembly presenter who uses magic to make important topics engaging and help students retain what they've learned.
That's why students, administrators, teachers and parents will be thrilled you chose me to present an assembly at your school. I turn magic into a visual aid that teaches bullying prevention, literacy skills, nutrition, or cultural arts history. Choose the theme that suits your school best or have me visit more than once.
Here are five things you can count on when I come to your school:
1. On-point educational messaging set to your assembly's theme and delivered in an age-appropriate manner (the programs are presented differently to first graders than to seventh graders).
2. Retention-oriented messaging that focuses on making sure students retain what they learn long after the assembly is over.
3. Incredible magic, school-appropriate comedy and non-stop audience interaction. These three elements comprise the spoonful of sugar that makes the educational "medicine" go down.
4. A professional assembly presenter with the experience and knowledge to control hundreds of students. I'm nationally renowned in my industry as the author of a seminal book, Excellence in Family Magic.
5. A polished, professional performance complete with all necessary props and equipment, including theatrical backdrop and sound system.
Please contact me right away. I'd like to answer any questions and add your school's date in my calendar.